Monday, February 25, 2008

HURRAH!!!

Excerpt from the web, reinforcing what Thomas Friedman says about the Indian Outsourcing Industry.

And proof to the naysayers that the Industry is growing in hitherto unimaginable ways!

And a warning to employers that industry growth potentially means more employment opportunities to their dissatisfied staff!

"Honey has completed her first project for me: research on the person Esquire has chosen as the Sexiest Woman Alive. I’ve been assigned to write a profile of this woman, and I really don’t want to have to slog through all the heavy-breathing fan websites about her. When I open Honey’s file, I have this reaction: America is f*cked. There are charts. There are section headers. There is a well-organized breakdown of her pets, measurements, and favorite foods (e.g., swordfish). If all Bangalorians are like Honey, I pity Americans about to graduate college. They’re up against a hungry, polite, Excel-proficient Indian army."

Read full article here.

No comments: